10.18.2005

Run

I know I talked about running before, but I must bring it up again. I am again determined to loose a few extra pounds that have snuck up on me over the last ten months or so. I only need to dispose of about ten pounds, but a few more than that would not be a bad deal either. I feel healthy overall, but I need to control my weight before it becomes a problem again. Most people tell me I look fine the way I am, but I am doing this for myself and no one else. If I become a fat lazy slob, I will die not them, so I need to look out for number one. Right now I have started with a 2 mile run. When I say run I mean a little running, jogging, and walking. I walk the last half mile or so to cool down. Im starting slow in order to get used to the workout, then I will increase the distance and time.